Monday 6 February 2012

First Blog!!!

Hey!! So heres a little bit  about myself.....
Well my name is Bathabile, pretty much everyone just calls me Batha (unless its my pparents and they decide to use my full name when theri angry at me lol). I have a mum, a dad and a little sister who is 11 year younger than me-don't ask me why my parents waited so long, the just did.

I am orginally from Zimbabwe (born in Bulawayo) I still have heaps of family that live over there and we usally go and visit them whenever we can, which is always cool :D So I moved to New Zealand in 2002 so it will be about 10 years now that i've lived here

Yea...so.. my interest wil probaly be fashion, I want to do something in the fashion industry and I think it would be soo cool to work for a fashion magazine like Vouge or Elle or one of those top ntch magazines oooo maybe somewhere over seas-maybz Engalnd

Yup so thse are my interests... Hope to keep you guys posted more sonn
Bye
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment